Required version: iOS 13+
With Apple's new release of iOS 13 they now support video downloads directly from Safari. Yay! Here is a quick (heh) video walkthrough of how to download your Quicc video from the Video Management page in our web version.
Older versions of iOS:
Don't worry! If you have an older version of iOS we have a workaround for the inability to download from any browser.
- Download a file management app - Documents by Reddle from the app store
- Long tap the download button in Video Management and copy the link address
- Open Documents by Reddle and select their browser tab
- Paste link that we copied earlier
- Documents will download the file to your device in their file management system
**While this workaround exists, we recommend all users who want to use the web version of Quicc to update to iOS 13 and use Apple's native file storage system.