Quicc not only helps you burn in captions to your videos, but we also allow our users to download SRT files from their uploaded videos for personal or documentation purposes for their business.
For desktop users, you can follow these steps to download the SRT file(s).
- Starting from the upload page, click on "Videos".
2. Select which video you want to get the SRT file for and click on the 3 dots.
3. Select "Download SRT File".
For mobile users, you can follow these steps to download the SRT file(s).
- From your upload page, tap on the menu button (3 horizontal lines) located at the top left.
2. After that, tap on "Video Management".
3. Select from which video you like to download the SRT File and tap the 3 dots icon.
4. And tap the "Download SRT File".