Quicc is an automatic captioning system that uses AI, specifically automatic speech recognition to generate the initial transcripts. After our AI generates the transcripts, human copyeditors review the videos that are uploaded to our platform. Quicc automatically transcribes your video at about 90% accuracy.
Please be sure to check the file types you are using. These are the extensions to your file name and usually look like (.mp4) Currently Quicc supports MP4 with H264/AAC encoding format.
Here’s how to upload your video on Quicc Gen 3.
1. Click on “Upload New File”.
2. Click on “Select File” if you want to select the file you want to upload.
3. Once you’ve selected the file, it will automatically prompt a “File Added” message. Make sure to click on the “UPLOAD” button to upload the video.
4. Once you've clicked it, it will start to render your video.
5. Once it’s done, the file will display the word finished at the right side of its file name.
We are looking to expand this as we grow, please let us know if you would like to see a file type added to this list! If you need help, feel free to reach out.